Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Peaks Saga is Being Reborn

Okay, I know it's been too long. I have been busy editing and rewriting my first books. And the BIG NEWS!! I have just signed a contract with First Steps Publishing to publish all my books. the new version of "The Peaks at the Edge of the World" and "Searching for Maia" will come out first. Then the "Beyond the Peaks Trilogy", which will be in three separate books as before. Covers will be brand new and amazing, I'm sure. I have been working very hard on improving my writing craft, so I can say what I really intend to. And yes, there are more books in the works, too, "Journeys on This Side of the Peaks."
I'll keep you posted on publication dates. Now my books will be more widely available at bookstores, online and anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment