Sunday, November 1, 2015

Everything We Need

This was written by the husband of my Aqua Motion instructor, Carol.  His name is Dan Kinneburgh.  With his permission I am putting this wonderful expression of God's love for us on my blog.  He really expresses the verse, "My God shall meet all your needs in Christ Jesus, our Lord." Phil 4:19

"I like green olives and chocolate chip cookies, but not at the same time. I see God in many different forms and yet He is perfect in each one. When I am hurting physically I see Him as a perfect Comforter and Healer. When I don't know which way to turn, I see Him as a perfect Counselor. When I enjoy the beauty that surrounds me I see him as the perfect Creator. When I am looking for the answers to life, I see Him as the perfect Teacher. When I need protection I see Him as the perfect Defender. When I need deliverance from the effect of sin, I see Him as the perfect Defense Attorney. When I desire to have a perfect government I realize that it won't happen until we have God as our Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He is everything I need when I need it and He is Perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment