Thursday, December 12, 2013

Counting Down to the Winter Solstice

Some of you may have noticed that I've been counting down to the Winter Solstice on my Facebook Page for the past month.  And it's almost here.  My first step in setting up my very own circle of standing stones!

Meanwhile, you can also get FREE deals on my first "Peaks Saga" books to celebrate Winter:
OKAY, THE FINAL COUNTDOWN IS HERE! Between now and the Winter Solstice, you can get my first three books FREE for Kindle, on the following dates:
Book One: Finding the Light - Dec. 13-14
Book Two: Searching for Maia - Dec. 16-18
Book Three: Mountaintops & Valleys - Dec. 20-22

Then you'll be really ready for Winter--and you can move on to Book 4: When the World Grows Cold ( how's that for a wintery title?)...

Anybody out there know how to say "Merry Christmas" in Latin?   It's 'Io Saturnalia' !

No comments:

Post a Comment